You may print a lesson if you prefer to read it offline or save it as a PDF. Please note, this feature is only available through a web browser.
To save or print a lesson:
- Please login into your Omada account via a web browser.
- Click on Lessons in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Scroll to the lesson that you'd like to print.
- Click on the title of the lesson to open the lesson.
- Head to the Lesson Summary (last page of the lesson). If you've already completed the lesson, you should be able to click directly on the number of the last page at the bottom of the lesson page.
- Click Save or Skip.
- Click on the Print Lesson icon in the banner at the top of the screen.
- A window will open for you to select your printer and print settings, and you will be able to print the lesson or save it as a PDF.
- Please note some of the images in the lesson may not print very well. If you save the lesson as a PDF, you may both print the PDF and view the PDF on another device to review when you are away from home or do not have an internet connection.
- To save the lesson as a PDF, ensure the Destination is set to Save as PDF and click Save.
- After you click Save, the print dialogue box will populate where you can update the file name and select where to save the file. Click the Save button and your lesson will now be saved as a PDF in the folder you have chosen.
- To print the lesson, ensure the Destination is set to your preferred printer and click Print.