Start, read each page, and answer each question to complete a lesson.
1. Click Start to start a lesson. Click Next > to move to the next page of the lesson.
- Click < Prev if you would like to go back to a previous page.
- You will not be able to jump or skip pages until you have completed a lesson.
2. Each lesson asks you to answer a few Personal Reflection questions. Reflections are a good opportunity to consider a relevant topic, make a plan of action, and support personal progress. Click in the text box and type a response to complete a Personal Reflection.
3. Once you’re done, click Save before moving onto the next page.
4. If you would like to save your response and finish your lesson at a later time,
- Click Next > or < Prev to automatically save any lesson responses you’ve entered on the page before moving on.
- The Saved button confirms that your lesson has been saved.
5. Each Omada lesson includes a question for Group Discussion. Your response to this question will be shared with your group. You may use the same steps outlined above to complete this portion of your lesson.
6. Each Group Discussion response will be shared with both your group and Digital Health Coach on your Group Conversation Board. You’ll see the message below to confirm:
7. On the final page of your lesson, you’ll see a highlight of key points in “Take-Aways” as well as some action points of what to accomplish this week. Once you have read through this page, click the blue Submit Lesson button.
- When you click Submit Lesson, all of your responses will be saved. In addition, your response to the Group Discussion question will be shared on your Group Conversation board. You are able to change your answer.
- In addition, once you return to your Lessons page, you will now see a checkmark next to Review, indicating you have completed the lesson.