A new lesson will unlock on the Lessons page each Sunday.
To view your new lesson:
- Log in to Omada at https://app.omadahealth.com/login.
- Click on Lessons in the left-hand navigation panel.
- The Lessons page will load and automatically take you to the current week’s lesson. Click Start to begin the new lesson.
To complete a lesson:
- Click Start to begin a lesson. Click Next > to move to the next page of the lesson.
- Click < Prev if you would like to go back to a previous page.
- You will not be able to jump or skip pages until you have completed a lesson.
- Each lesson asks you to answer a few Personal Reflection questions. Reflections are a good opportunity to consider a relevant topic, make a plan of action, and support personal progress. Click in the text box and type a response to complete a Personal Reflection.
- Once you’re done, click Next to submit your answer and move on to the next page.
- If you would like to save your response and finish your lesson at a later time,
- Click Next > or < Prev to automatically save any lesson responses you’ve entered on the page before moving on.
- Hitting Enter on your keyboard also saves your response and you should see Saved Successfully beneath the text box.
- At the end of each lesson, you can choose up to three habits or activities that you can try to implement into your daily life for the week. This section is completely optional and you can also skip this section if you’d like.