- In the acceptance email that you receive from Omada, click on the link to access account setup.
(If you have any trouble locating the email with your account setup link, please see this article: Where is the link to set up my account?)
- Please note: Account setup must be completed on a desktop or mobile web browser. You are unable to complete account setup via the Omada mobile app.
- If you are completing account setup on your mobile web browser and you have the Omada mobile app downloaded, please open up a web browser in incognito mode with your account setup link to prevent the browser from redirecting you to the Omada mobile app.
- When you access your account setup link, you will be prompted to create a password to use with your Omada account and to upload a profile photo.
- Next, fill out the Profile & Intro section.
- Next, fill out the Omada Questionnaire section. Your responses to the questionnaire will only be shared with your health coach.
- Once each section of your account setup is complete, click the "Finish Setup" button at the bottom of the screen. You will see a confirmation page that says, "You’re All Set!” and you should also receive a confirmation email from Omada letting you now that your account is complete.
Please note: Once you have finished setting up your account, it will take at least one week for your group to officially start. You will have limited access to your full account until the Sunday your group kicks off.